Crane's Pie Pantry Restaurant Bakery & Winery will celebrate
with the Party of the Century.
Join the fun from 12pm - 6pm.
Call for tickets (269) 561- 2297 or order on-line at eventbrite.com
- TUESDAY'S IN THE PARK RETURNS (39.6 KB)
- Fennville_Spring_Celebration.pdf (53.8 KB)
All About You, All About Me
This event will be held on Saturday, January 16th from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
Come share your story with us by creating a unique patch to represent you!
This event is great for ages 5-10.
The cost is $4.50 to attend this event, which also includes all day admission to the museum!
Members & Children under the age of 1 are FREE!
- SS_December_19_Edible_Structures.pdf (293.7 KB)
- Hours_Christmas_Break.pdf (1.1 MB)
FOREVER CURIOUS CHILDREN'S MUSEUM FINALIST IN WGVU & PBS 2015 NON-PROFIT MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Forever Curious Children's Museum was among the finalist selected to attend the 2015 WGVU "I have Made a Difference" award ceremony, in the category of Education Non-Profit. Recognized for its accomplishment of providing Allegan County with a hands-on children's museum for the past 10 years. The museum was established in November 2000 and made it's home in Fennville in 2005.
There are approximately 350 children's museums worldwide with only 10% located in rural communities*. Forever Curious Children's Museum is in a class of its own attracting 3,800 - 4,000 Annual visitors to a small bedroom community with a population of 1,400. This accomplishment has earned the museum the title of "Rare and Unique Gem" as it has provided Fennville with the only hands-on children's museum in all of Allegan County, and has offered the Allegan Co. Tourism Council a unique destination location that attracts visitors worldwide.
State Senator, Tonya Schutamaker attended the 10 year anniversary celebration and presented the Forever Curious Children's Museum with a Proclamation for all it's accomplishments and enrichment programs it provides Fennville, Allegan County and Southwest Michigan.
The museum offers educational, hands-on, programs and interactive exhibits that compliment the Common Core, STEM & STEAM Based Curriculum and Standards (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) providing field trip opportunities for area schools and destinations for families seeking family entertainment.
Special Programs Offered: (subject to grant and sponsorship funding)
- Autism & Special Abilities Awareness Program: A Special Evening for Families Living with Special Abilities & Autism. This program is designed specifically around the needs of families with children living with special abilities. The atmosphere is transformed into a non-stimulated environment where a child can engage in hands-on learning opportunities, in a nonthreatening environment, and modified specially to meet their needs. Families from Allegan, Grand Haven, South Haven, Glenn and Spring Lake travel to Fennville to take part in this program. 27 Families have benefited from this program.
- Light a Spark Program: Offering area low income families, Domestic Violence Shelters, and Foster Care Families, Free admission to the museum, T-Shirt, and a Take home craft as a lasting reminder of their visit to the museum. Over 1500 Allegan County families have benefited from this program.
Additional Programs Offered: Super Saturday Science Programs, Toddler Time Program, Toddler Yoga, Summer Camps, Spring Break Specials, and several Annual Events
Outreach Programs: Robotics, Snap Circuits, Engineering Program Kits
Other Services: Field Trips & Birthday Party Opportunities
For more information on Forever Curious Children's Museum please visit our website at www.forevercuriousmuseum.org
*Association of Children's Museum
- Open House (88.7 KB)
- Holiday Lights! (54.7 KB)
- Trick_or_Treat_Doc.pdf (31.4 KB)
- 46127_halloween_postcard1.pdf (219.5 KB)